Maine Maple Weekend
March 25 – March 26
The Maine Maple Producers Association welcomes you to join Maine’s Maple Syrup Producers, statewide, as they celebrate Maine Maple Sunday. Most sugarhouses offer free maple syrup samples and demonstrations on how pure Maine maple syrup is made. Many farms offer games, activities, treats, sugarbush tours, music, and so much more.
Maine Maple Sunday is always the fourth Sunday in March, although some sugarhouses are offering events for both Saturday and Sunday. Participating sugarhouses in the Waterville area include:
- Cobbs Hill Sugarhouse, 945 North Road, Mount Vernon.
- Bacon Farm Maple Products, 1427 Pond Road (Rte. 23), Sidney.
- Raiders Sugarhouse, 148 Bog Brook Road, China.
- Smith Brothers Maple, 52 Rowe Road, Skowhegan.
- Strawberry Hill Farms, 163 Rowe Road, Skowhegan.
- Wilson Family Maple Syrup, 652 Benton Road, Albion.
- Y’s Farm, 447 North Pond Road, Winslow.
Visit the Maine Maple Sunday website for hours, activities, and directions to each location.